Well, Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Today was the first Thanksgiving after my Grandma Foy died. So today after I got home from playing football with other members of our ward I turned on the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, in memory of Grandma. While watching the parade I heard Matt Lauer start talking about a high school marching from a town that is nestled at the bottom of the Wasatch Mountains, this town is called American Fork; and I was excited for them that they could be there is that legendary parade. After that I turned on one of the THREE NFL games today, The Packer's vs. The Lions, which turned out to be a better game than it was when I first turned it on. Then before noon we went to Ann's parents house and had Thanksgiving Lunch with them. After eating and taking a small nap we went to the LA Auto Show. While there I got to see the new body style for the 2009 Nissan Murano, which will be released in February of 2008.

Well, I hope that everyone had a good Thanksgiving! I know I sure did and I know that there is a lot of things for me to be thankful for, so much so that I can't even begin to to list them. I hope that everyone continues to have a good weekend.