After eating a great brunch with Ann's parents at their house I got to work on my homework that is due tomorrow. After working on that during the whole time the afternoon session of General Conference I got to relax for a little bit watching the San Diego Football Chargers beat the Denver Broncos BIG TIME, much like Notre Dame beat UCLA (which is for another post)! We went with Ann's Mom and her sister to Big Corona Beach to see the sand castles that were built during a contest that was held today. When we got there all the sand castles had been destroyed, trampled back into the ground that they had come from, so we went back the Ann's parents house.

While relaxing some more, watching older episodes Iron Chef America and other shows on the Food Network, Ann's mom asked me to help her find the spray from a cat that had been inside their house and was stinking up the area were it was. Now I have to say that I could not smell a single thing outside of the food what was being cooked. So we turned off all the lights in the area where we were searching and used a black light that would make the pee show up. so after having turned off the lights and taking the black light from Ann's mom I started to wave it in front of me lighting up the ground, with all the dust specs appearing in the way that white items appear under black lights. After I looking for a few minutes I found one area where the cat sprayed the wall by their kitchen, and other areas on the carpet that was on a small step into their kitchen and on the floor by a chase lounge in a little sitting area just off of their family room. While looking some more around the house Ann's mom said, "This is like CSI!" I thought, "For sure it is," as I waved the black light in front of me trying to illuminate any other that might have been sprayed while the marking of territories too place, but I didn't find anymore (luckily). I actually enjoyed waving a black light around looking for stuff, I actually thought about what else I would find and then decided not to search anymore because I could see all the lint on the clean shirt that I was wearing.

I know that out of everything that happened today; this was the thing that I was posting about and how completely weird this is, but I just had to share this story with everyone! I also hope that no one else has to go through this, not that it was a bad experience or anything, but it was something that I hope to not have to repeat. I also hope that everyone enjoyed the great General Conference weekend.