Well the other day I was sitting at my desk at home thinking that I was having a hard and it was never going to end. Then I looked next to my computer at the Beta Fish and thought, man do they have it easy or what! The only thing that they have to worry about is when am I going to be fed and when is my water going to be changed. So I thought that they really do have it easy, but I also thought that I have it easier than others do, because I don't have to worry about whether my house is going to be bombed, of where my next meal is going to come from, whether I am going to make it to the next day. So basically what I am saying is that things are better for me than I actually thought and that I really shouldn't stress the small things and I know that there are worse things out there for me to be worrying about what I am going through right now.

Now to refer this to an earlier post, when I was talking about being excited for school to start, now I can say that I have officially changed my mind! I am now no longer excited for school and can't wait for it to be over.