Well Ann and I flew to Arizona on Thursday morning to visit my parents. We came because we have been telling them all summer long that we would come, but as I stated in other posts we have been busy with work trips. So we got here Thursday and ran some errands with them on Thursday and it was a typical weekday. Yesterday we went golfing at the golf course near my parents house. Now I have to say that golf is the ONLY game played between the ears. I started out good, but I got cocky and thinking that I do hit the ball anywhere and play a good round and like always it went down hill form there. But as I said, golf is played between the ears and I turned around and cleaned up my game saved the round.

The highlight of the trip was going to an Arizona Diamondbacks game with my parents last night. The best part by far was when the Diamondbacks scored their first run. The pitcher hit the ball towards the third baseman and he (the third baseman) threw the ball away, thus allowing the other baserunner to advance from third to home. The throw from the right fielder was off line and and led the catcher into the base path causing the baserunner coming from third to do a flip over the catcher scoring the run. That was by far the best play of the night in baseball and it never even got considered for a play of the day by ESPN. Anyway the Diamondbacks won the game thus increasing their lead in the West to 2 games over the San Diego Padres. So that is the update from Arizona.