So tonight Ann and I went to a movie with Brooks and Nikki. We went to see Rush Hour 3. Brooks and I thought that it would be awesome because of the first too. So we went the four of us, Ann and I got there early to get something to eat (because it was right after dinner, 6:45pm). So the movie starts with Chris Tucker directing traffic, causing an accident and then hitting on the girls that were in the accident. Jackie Chan was guarding the ambassador of China as he attending a conference, but then gets shot. From there the antics from the first two movies begin. Traveling to Paris getting in trouble there with the police before the technically step on Parisian ground. From there they convince a Parisian taxi driver that he is an American spy and he has to help them out (the taxi driver latter is told that if he didn't stop goofing off and ruins his dream to be an American).

Well, one thing leads to another and they fight the bad guys on the the Eiffel Tower. There are comedic moments throughout the movie, honestly I really didn't have any favorite moments in the movie. As Ann said during the movie, it is totally a guy movie and would really suggest it to the men who are having a guys night out. I would not go see it again, in fact I would not rent it. I would probably wait to see it again when it is on TV. I apologize to those who liked it, but it is just not my kind of movie.