Okay, so I was pretty bumbed that "FRIENDS" went off the air. Ann and I were thinking of something else to watch because we have found ourselves referring to it in real life situations. So we decided to find a new show that we could watch and get a good laugh from. While we had cable TV, I found myself watching the show "Spin City" which by the way, has been off the air for a few years (FX shows reruns daily). When we switched to satellite I found out that we had to wake up to watch it a 6:00 am which on some days is very early. Which brings me to my point, on our trips to England last year and our past two trips to Hawaii American Airlines shows a program on top of the normal "in flight movie", which is called "Eye on America". During this program a newer show called "How I Met Your Mother" is shown.

Well, I watched a couple of the episodes on those flights and decided that I had to watch it because it was funny and when I watched it on the flights Ann and I were the only people laughing on the whole plane. Well I could never get an idea of when it was on, so when we switched to satellite I decided that I would start to record it so that I can start watching it. Like I said in the title, this is my new favorite TV show. On top of recording it, Ann and I bought the first season on DVD so that we knew what was going on while we watched reruns of the second season during the summer. Ya, we bought it on Tuesday and opened it on Thursday and by now have watched the whole first season in its entirety and are fully hooked. So if you hear us quoting it don't get all freaked out, because you might not know what were are talking about we will explain it to you. If you would like to see some of the episodes it is on on Monday night before "Two and a Half Men" (which by the way is another funny show). Ann and I seriously recommend this show to anyone who is going through the same thing that Ann and I did watching reruns of FRIENDS (quoting the whole episode because we ahve seen them so many times).