Well it's been awhile and I really haven't had anything to really write about. But now, um... As I said in an earlier blog I love the fall! It is so fun, with the season change, school starting (yes I said school starting, I would get really bored at night with nothing to do and now I have something to do), and as I said before SPORTS!

If you look at my friend Brad's blog you can see the beauty of fall in the mountains, and down here by the beach the air gets cooler, heavier thus causing the marine layer to come in over the coast. I love it! But most of all I love that baseball gets really intense! The pendant races heat up, wild care races heat up. I find myself cheering for teams that I would other wise not cheer for. Like tonight the Red Sox and the Yankees played tonight and I found myself cheering for the Yankees because the Red Sox and the Angeles are in a race for home field advantage through the playoffs up to the World Series (even then they would get it due to the results of the All Star Game). The ironic thing about cheering for the Yankees is that I really can't stand either team because their fans expect everyone to cheer for them and expect them respect them too.

And as I said yes I enjoy going to school, but if you were to ask me what I think about it in a few weeks I might change my tone. I hope that everyone enjoys fall as much as I do!