Well as many of you know, OJ just can't help staying out of the news. I think that it is built in him to stay in trouble and to cause turmoil wherever he goes. I hope that this time he gets what he deserves, JAIL!!! People say that they feel bad for the guy, but the people who should be getting sympathy is the Goldman family. Now over 10 years later the Goldman family has still not received a dime of the money OJ owes them. I honestly feel that they have every right to publish the book he wrote. I personally think that any of the money he would have made from that book would not have gone to whatever it was that he said it would go to, I think that it would have gone into his own personal bank account and not to the Goldmans. Congrats to them to have the guts to do what they are doing and trying to get back some of the monetary funds that he owes them. Once again I think that he gets what he deserves, which as I said earlier, JAIL!!!!